When Justice Anthony Kennedy announced his retirement from the Supreme Court of the USA, I began to wonder what are the qualities that make a good Judge/Justice. I read a number of articles, but one, by retired Judge Steven Platt, stood out from the rest as describing well and succinctly all that a person must be, have, and do to make a good Judge, on any court, in any land. I bookmarked the article for later reference and went on holiday – it was July after all.
Having watched part of the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation hearings last night and knowing that a confirmation vote by the Senate Judiciary Committee is imminent, I took the opportunity to do a Resonance Repatterning group session surrounding this issue – namely the qualities that a Judge or Justice should have in order to be given the office he/she seeks.
I should make it clear here that this Repatterning isn’t about Judge Kavanaugh’s suitability for the job or otherwise, but rather the essence of what it is that makes a good Suprime Court Justice so that, whomever the Senate confirms in the end, justice is served in the highest court of the land (and all other courts as well, including those deciding the fates of immigrants, soldiers, dictators, etc), not just in the USA, but in very other country and internationally too.
I share my notes here, and I hope that, after you have read them through, you will be inspired to join your energy field to those of others and simply state your intention out loud, “I proxy myself into this session.” You might get a few funny looks if you’re in a room full of people, but just imagine the power we all have to change the current system and actually get the best people for the job in the right places!
We started off with an Orientation for entraining our energy fields to be synchronised so they amplify and boost all our vitality and joy, trust and understanding. Also, right pacing – staying in rhythm with our own best timing. This is so important for being able to learn, grow, and overcome all obstacles in our paths.
Next, we went into an Intention. This was a big statement – much of the wording was taken from Judge Steven Platt’s article mentioned above, so consider it in quotation marks! Here is the statement:
“Judges, and especially Supreme Court Judges, are appointed or elected to fill these positions, without political agenda, based solely on possessing the following qualities:
1. the ability to apply the law to the facts and to understand how a judicial decision will affect the human beings appearing before the court
2. the ability to know and apply legal rules, analyses and procedures to different facts and circumstances, and the ability to quickly perceive, comprehend, and understand new concepts and ideas.
3. to have demonstrated a personal standard of ethical conduct that stands out among both the general citizenry and the applicant’s fellow practitioners.
4. the willingness to do what the law requires the judge to do even though the course the judge must follow is not the popular one, the courage to do so and the integrity to treat every individual with the same consideration regardless of identity, race, gender, political status, wealth or personal relationship of the party or lawyer before the judge, to be impartial
5. sufficient experience and education to perform the duties of the position being applied for
6. compatibility with the workload of the court
7. continuing legal education and motivation to improve his/her knowledge and to be open to new ideas, evolving attitudes, legal developments, and change in general
8. the ability to express oneself clearly, concisely, and grammatically, both orally and in writing and the ability to listen carefully and with attention
9. contribution to the public and the legal profession through organized Bar and non-Bar service organizations, volunteer activities, civic and cultural organizations, and pro bono work as a lawyer or in other capacities
10. to be in sufficient physical and mental health to perform the duties of the office, such that he or she will be able to render vigorous and effective service for the foreseeable future – the ability to tolerate conflict, pressure, and stress are essential
11. to be of the best character, have a positive reputation in every professional and residential community, be financially stable, and be free of references to immorality or indiscretions, a history of substance abuse or substance dependence, and free of indications of domestic violence, publicly unacceptable conduct and the like.”
Our resonance was Umbilically OFF for this intention, which suggests an unconscious lack of resonance, even though we are all consciously wanting and matching this statement energetically.
Next step was to identify the positive emotion – this is the reward our brain/body system needs for maintaining our resonance with our intention – in this case safety, happiness, and peace. Again this was Umbilically OFF. In fact, all the statements in this Intention were off at the umbilical, unconscious level. This means that there is no neural pathway in our brains for these things – we simply don’t know how to create them – and that these patterns are likely generational, passed on from parent to child through entrainment.
For the purpose of keeping this post short(ish), some of the statements that were cleared include:
“I live in a just, fair, equitable, tolerant, loving and kind society. I am strong. I calmly handle stress and then relax deeply. I am receptive to the field of limitless energy that makes all things possible. I feel and acknowledge my pain and also feel joy, enthusiasm, and love as well.
The Repatterning needed to complete this session was the Disrupted Energy Repatterning which identified and shifted a blocked outward, expansive energy pulsation in the Water Sacral Chakra – linked to creativity, empathy, relationships, etc. Statements included:
I feel repressed. I feel guilty. I am unable to accept pleasure or happiness.
The Fire Solar-Plexus Chakra was also involved, as was the Earth Root Chakra with a shock from accidents.
This Repatterning also asks us to identify the problem that is linked to this disrupted energy. This was:
“Politicians are bought. The system is corrupt. We do not have true democracy. The wrong people are in the wrong jobs. We are controlled by fear.”
And we were resonating with this statement on a conscious level.
Surprisingly for a group Repatterning, we did need to identify an Earlier Experience linked to the energy disruption. This is unusual as it tends to be a very specific event, and for a group, it’s hard to pinpoint one that is the same for everyone. In this instance, it was linked to birth and our father not being there. The statement was “I have no father” and this was ON, suggesting a lack of resonance with the positive masculine energy we all need from our father as we come into this world.
The underlying need that was not met at this time was related to physical health and energy and it was:
I receive all the full-spectrum light I need.
We are beings of light and receiving enough light is of upmost importance to our well-being. The lack of resonance with this need was generational – 23 generations back to be precise! Because time is not linear, however, in the same way that you can proxy into a session after it’s complete, all our ancestors can have this resonance cleared through us in this session. Fantastic, isn’t it?!
My father is here for me. He is supportive, values me, loves me, and is proud of me.
This is the new memory/experience of birth, which, once the resonance has been shifted, becomes our new reality that leads to new positive responses and feelings in life, rather than the old pattern and emotions being reactivated.
The final statements, all Umbilically OFF, were:
I acknowledge others’ deepest fears. I radiate energy as love. Ideas pour through unimpeded and I move into positive action. I serve selflessly without any need for a reward.
And these were cleared through the use of three Modalities:
- The OM and G# tuning forks: moving them around the triads of the Fire Solar Plexus Chakra – thighs, umbilicus and head – in circular motions on opposite sides from each other.
- Shoulder Blade Release, which involves stretching the shoulders (Air Heart Chakra)
- And a Water Sacral Chakra energy contact, where the hands were placed on the trapezius (where neck meets shoulder) and diaphragm (under the rib cage), and then holding the Throat Reflex (a point inside the base joint of the big toe)
Please Read Our Disclaimer