Events are posted on the Event Calendar for WPH Events hosted at the Repatterning Practitioners Association website. The public is welcomed to sign up and be included as well as receive reminders of live events and access details. Visit WPH EVENTS at RPAMembers.og to view and register for upcoming events
All events are hosted as blog posts at this website. Here are the last number of posted events:
- WPH – Healing the Hurt Repatterning
- Creating a Resonance for Coping & Recovery
- Make Peace Personal In 2020 – January 12th session
- Won’t You Be My Neighbor? The Wisdom of Mr. Rogers…with Ardis Ozborn
- Make Peace Personal in 2018 – with Carolyn Winter on November 2 at 2:00pm Eastern
Find events hosted by specific practitioners
- Carole Brown, Learning Coach and Repatterning Practitioner
- Carolyn Winter, Holographic Coach
- Jennifer Johnson
- Ardis Ozborn
- Lynn Larsen
- Sophia Avramides
- Veronica Puente Vera
TYPES OF WPH (World Peace Hologram) EVENTS:
Repatterning Practitioners of the RPA (Repatterning Practitioners Association) may volunteer to do group sessions for world peace hosted at this blog website. The Volunteer Practitioners are either certified members or student practitioner (interns). Sessions by individual practitioners are announced and managed with one blog post that is updated. The post usually announces the date of the session and how the practitioner would like you to participate. Your issues and intentions are usually welcomed for each repatterning. The format of the session varies with each practitioner including:
- Sessions that are conducted off-line. The energy fields of the participants are proxied into the session with permission. The post is later updated with the session notes so that participants may confirm the shift in energy for themselves. An audio recording may be included in the update.
- Sessions are conducted off-line by video conferencing. The Session Post is later updated with the video recording.
- Sessions are conducted online with YouTube – Live Streaming. The post will contain the broadcast link and go live on the announced date and hour. When the session is over the recording will remain at the post page. The session post may be updated with the session notes.