The events will be on the new moon each month. I look forward to welcoming you. There will be a break over the summer and I’ll resume in October.
Please add your visions, intentions and what you wish to transform to the form below. Please be as specific as possible. This is confidential.
“An addiction is any behaviour that a person finds pleasure or relief in and craves, but suffers negative consequences and can’t give up.” – Gabor Maté
- It could be to a substance, a person or an activity. It might be alcohol, painkillers, nicotine, caffeine, work, internet, shopping, gambling, comfort eating, computer games, sex or unhealthy relationship dynamics.
- We are loveable and welcome as we are.
- All addictions are a way to distract or numb ourselves from the pain of not having our essential needs met.
With Resonance Repatterning we are supported to transform this pain and come into resonance with having these developmental life needs met in healthy ways.
- We can’t change what happened in the past but we can change how it affects us now and how we respond.
- We can bring healthy functioning to the brain areas and neurotransmitters involved.
- We can transform fear and criticism into self love and encouragement.
- We can transform separation into deep awareness of our interconnection and unique part to play.
- We can transform needing approval or validation from others into self acceptance.
- We can transform a focus on lack into gratitude; into knowing we are, do and have enough.
Resonance Repatterning is a simple and effective way to make the changes we want to see in the world, by changing our own unconscious patterns.
When we are critical of something outside us it usually means that pattern within us has been activated. We have the power to change these patterns and this has a ripple effect on the outer world. This is inner and outer activism on the deepest level.
We can choose to create a world together which is so beautiful we no longer want to escape from it.
“The more you grieve, the more it will push you into your love, and your love will push you into your creative passion on behalf of life. So I would say to anybody—if you want to find your passion, then let yourself feel the truth of what’s happening. And your grief will take you there. And it will be short-lived, because life will only give you as much grief as you can handle in that moment. But if you can cry intensely, creativity will be what stops you crying—you’ll start having ideas. Life will break through.” -Clare Dubois (founder of TreeSisters)
If you want to go deeper, I also offer ongoing groups and 1:1s on zoom. Here are the details: http://ecstaticresonance.strikingly.com/